3x15 "The pain in the heart"

Season 3 Finale

« Older   Newer »

1. crisssbit

User deleted

Ecco la verità su Zack: :(

Estratto da tvguide.com

CITAZIONE
    TVGuide.com: So you're leaving the show?
    Millegan: Yeah. But they said, "You know, you're not going to get killed, so we'll still have the option of bringing you back." It was shocking, and I just had to follow it and know that this is what's happening. Zack ends up carted away to a psychiatric facility, but there is the possibility that the others may come visit me.

TVGuide.com: So we might see you next season then?
    Millegan: Well, I'm not a series regular anymore, but it's possible that I'll be back from time to time. I can't say much more than that, unfortunately.

TVGuide.com: Was this all written for you because you wanted to leave the show, or are you simply following the fate of your character?
    Millegan: Oh, I'm following the fate of my character. It wasn't my choice — it was a creative decision to shake things up and make a good season finale.

TVGuide.com: So you only found out you were the apprentice after the strike?
    Millegan: That's right. About a couple weeks before we resumed shooting.

TVGuide.com: Were there more Zack storylines that would have been pursued, had there not been a strike?
    Millegan: Yes. As you know, at the end of Season 2, I went off to Iraq. They wanted to address it all in Season 3, but because of the strike they never got to it.

TVGuide.com: I was wondering when the show was going to address Zack's post-traumatic stress. I kept waiting to see how he was going to deal with it.
    Millegan: Yeah, I'm sad that we never got to go there

Mi dispiace che abbiano scelto Zack come vittima sacrificale dello sciopero.

94 replies since 19/5/2008, 23:07   4695 views